There is no better season than Summer – sun, cold drinks, long walks, late sunsets and outdoor cinemas. It sounds like a dream come true, but there is one thing missing in this counting – ICE CREAM! At the current temperature, you can’t stand a day without a scoop of cold ice cream.
While being in Warsaw there are a few ice cream heavens you definitely must visit! Everyone can find something perfect, no matter if you are young or old, vegan or not, team sorbet or team cream.
- “Roszki” – the best cream ice cream in the world! No kidding! You can choose a classic one like cream flavor (36% fresh cream) or go crazy with something new like mascarpone combined with Jagermeister. And for all the kids (and adults as well) you can even choose the color of your ice cream cone.
- “Frank” – you still didn’t have chance to eat breakfast? Well, let me suggest you an ice cream sandwich! This place was created by two sisters from New York and they have started their business by selling ice cream at a local market. You can choose both ice cream flavor as well as cookie dough!
- “La Bomboniera” – well let me just say – Molto Bene! Italian bakery, where you can now also get ice creams which taste like straight from Sicily. Don’t underestimate their sorbets, they are truly delicious.
- “Ulica Baśniowa” translates as Fairytale Street and it surely is. Located in a beautiful and green district ice cream café serves a lot of flavors. You can try also the sugar free kind or cremino (cake ice cream). Definitely a must, but be aware that whole Warsaw knows how good they are, so the queue can be sometimes really long, but it is totally worth it!
- “Syrenka” is something for vegans. You can buy them in several cafés and shops. They are produced on the basis of coconut milk and cashew – this combination makes them very creamy and delicious. The flavors are unique, for example black coconut, peanut butter and double chocolate.
There is nothing left to say. Just Smacznego and let me know which is your favorite ice cream spot!