3 days / 2 overnights
1 day: ARRIVAL
Arrival on Krakow airport, transfer and accommodation in the hotel. Dinner at the hotel and free afternoon.
2 day: KRAKOW OLD TOWN SIGHTSEEING
After the breakfast you will spend day in the Krakow, historical capital of Poland. You will have an opportunity to see the Royal Castle of Wawel, medieval gem included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. The Royal Cathedral, an astonishing example of medieval architecture, and the Pearl of the Renaissance. Including visit of The Market Square and Kazimierz, the old Jewish District included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. Return transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon we recommend the visit of one of the optional tours to Wieliczka Salt Mine.
3 day: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel and free time until departure. Optionally you can choose to visit The Auschwitz – Birkenau Concentration Camp with our guide.
- 2x Accommodation in chosen category of hotel on BB basis
- 1x welcome dinner in the hotel on the day of arrival
- Return transfer from the airport to hotel and back
- Krakow old town sightseeing walking tour (up to 3h) including transfer from hotel
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Optional tours for supplement:
- Wieliczka Salt Mine tour (up to 5h)
- Auschwitz – Birkenau Concentration Camp tour (up to 6h)