Most hotels are very similar and if you are traveling often it’s just getting bored. You start to know exactly how your next room will look like. But what if I would suggest you something you have never seen before?
Places which never stop to amaze and surprise, where everything looks mysterious and memorable. Take a look at polish most bizarre hotels.
- Author’s Room in Warsaw is a paradise for design lovers. It is unusual for many reasons. It is placed in a historic tenement house in the city center and consists of only 4 rooms each designed in a unique style. Everything here is thought through, there is no place for accidental objects – not only furniture or fittings, but even bathrobes, cosmetics and cutlery have been specially selected and created by Polish artists.
- Salt Mines in Wieliczka and Bochnia– yes, I know you have heard of sightseeing tour in these places, but they offer rooms as well! In Wieliczka you can spend the night at a depth of 150 meters in the Słowacki Chamber. In Bochnia, there are chambers available, located even 250 meters underground. It is pretty cold down there (16 degrees Celsius) but think of it as a good SPA and wellness area – the unique micro climate has a very positive effect on the respiratory system and strengthens immunity.
- Wool Factory (Fabryka Wełny), Pabianice– This place has a fascinating history, it has been built by German industrialists in the 19th. The Pabianice factory was also one of the locations in the film “Promised Land” by Andrzej Wajda. After 1989 – like many industrial facilities in the Lodz region it has been closed. And years later a hotel opened here. Wool Factory hotel has a standard of four stars and apart from accommodation in the post-industrial atmospheric spaces, it also offers the possibility of using the conference and entertainment center.
- In the trees (W drzewach) in Nałęczów is a real-life dream of every child. Who didn’t want to live in a tree house as a kid?! This place is also perfect for people who can only truly relax surrounded by nature. In a quiet, wooden house among trees you can really escape from your everyday life.
- HT Houseboats, Mielno – you can decide whether to choose a hotel or a boat? Well we found an option tailored to your needs. A hotel was created at Lake Jamno in Mielno, allowing guests to constantly contact the water. The object consists of wooden houses, placed on water. Each of the houses has a panoramic window with a view of the lake and its own terrace. Some cottages have a fireplace and a sauna, could you imagine something better?
Maybe while choosing your next hotel think about something extraordinary? There is so much more on the market than just huge hotel chains, which look just the same no matter in which country you’re staying.
Picture source: www.fabrykawelny.pl