The atmosphere of sleeping in a tent, backache, canned food or external toilets are just a few reasons why camping was probably not an option during your longed-for vacation. However, if you miss a sense of closeness to nature on trips, it’s worth discovering Glamping. It is a combination of “glamor” with “camping” and is conquering Europe.
Their location is usually in forests or in the middle of nowhere, but they are nothing like the nightmare associated with a camping site. Glamping is closer to a hotel than to a camping. Inside you will find everything you need for a perfect rest: a comfortable bed and a clean bathroom equipped with a bathtub and toilet (and sometimes even much more)…
This business is taking its first steps in Poland, but there is no shortage of lovers of luxurious communing with nature. This is a great compromise for busy people who need space and distance from the city, but who value comfortable conditions.
Glamping does not always look the same, it can be a luxury tent, a charming tree house with air conditioning or a vintage trailer. Often, owners also offer various SPA services.
Everyone will find something for themselves, but remember that glamping has become extremely fashionable at an express pace, so you need to think about reservations much earlier.
I present a list of 5 glampings that delight in every respect:
- Tatra Glamp – an amazing view of the mountains is the biggest advantage of this place. You can calm down here. The Podhale climate and tents called klapnioki are a perfect combination.
- 4rest Glamp – each of the modern yurts is designed for two people who value comfort. You can also relax in the sauna or tub. The most important aspect of this place is, undeniably, closeness to nature.
- Glendoria – probably the most known glemping in Poland, a real Masurian idyll. It is a farm of the 1930s, but the tents are a real hit. Located away from the hustle and bustle, right next to the forest, guaranteeing intimacy and silence. Decorated with colonial furniture, which resemble Asian luxury atmosphere. Outside, each of the tents is equipped with a private fireplace. The property also offers Camp Spa services.
- “W drzewach” (In the trees) – a tree house, a dream for every childhood. Now you can finally make it come true by going to Nałęczów. There we will find 3 unique “apartments” designed in a tasteful and minimalist style. Thanks to the wooden construction and huge windows you can feel a real connection with nature. Fourth house is a sky SPA. What more could you want?
- Hobbitówa – we will find here only natural raw materials, such as clay, wood, stone or straw. If you have something hippie in you, this place will be your second home.The forest hut is equipped with a clay kitchen, an oven and a brick shower. Everything is also very eco, an example is water that comes from rain. The huge, panoramic window is a place where you can spend hours, in a blanket with a cup of tea watching the surroundings. The house is suspended on a slope, and in front of it is the San River gorge.
We encourage you to contact our office if you want to experience this luxury adventure of your life and escape the rush of big cities.
Picture source: Tatra Glamp